I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I took an unexpected, but much needed hiatus to focus on our family and home, but it’s always great to get back into the swing of things.
Now that the turkey and leftovers are a fond memory, it’s time to start wrapping all of those Black Friday finds. What? You didn’t make it out on Black Friday? You, too, can score great deals today, just like many of us crazies did in the wee hours of Black Friday. And in some cases, the deals are comparable or even better, considering you don’t have to wake up at 3am to deal with crowds.
There are tons and tons of deals all over the web all day today, toys included, but here are NKT’s top Cyber Monday Picks:
- DisneyStore.com has a great sale for Cyber Monday. You can save up to 25% Extra + Free Shipping, and if you buy more, you can save more. Take an extra 25% off $125+ orders, 20% off $100+ orders, 15% off $75+ orders or 10% off $50+ orders on Cyber Monday. Plus get free shipping on all orders with coupon code CYBER. These cool Toy Story 3 bookends, which weren’t on sale on Black Friday, are currently on my list for the kid’s playroom. Not really a toy, but a unique, but functional way to fulfill a want for Toy Story fans.
- Macys.com has one of the best big department Cyber Monday deals. For today only, they’re offering free shipping for purchases over $75. Use the code CYBER
Only caveat? As with all major sales, you have to act quick. My pick for a great Macy’s pick, is this boy’s 4-n-1 Jacket System from Hawke & Co. for just $35. I bought a similar jacket for a bargain at Marshall’s, but this online steal is a great deal. As of 11am, this jacket was still available.
- Barnes and Noble has quite a selection of DVDs for super cheap right now. These oldies but goodies would make perfect stocking stuffers. Horton Hears a Who and an older version of Green Lantern for under $5
- Game Stop has a lineup of games on sale for Cyber Monday, but my pick is Just Dance. Of course, you can’t forget the ubiquitous video games. A big, big trend for this holiday season are the awesome dance games, which are perfect for family gifts. At just $30, this highly-rated dance game is sure to pick a hot gift for the entire dancing crew.
- Think Geek is, hands down, one of our family’s favorite novelty shops. These guys have a penchant for curating the most interesting geeky gadgets and gift. Who wouldn’t appreciate plush bacon or wifi detecting hats? They’re offering free shipping to contiguous 48 states w/ the code, CYBERMONDAY10 or -$10 on $30+ orders w/ CYBERMONDAY10.
- Amazon is expected to be one of the powerhouse online retailers for Cyber Monday. They’re offering all kinds of great deals, but the Crayola Glow Explosion for $15.98 is my top pick.
Beyond toys and media, the kids need clothes, too, right?
- JanieandJack.com is offering 20% off until midnight. Sweater dresses and leggings for the girlies. Need I say more?
- With 50% off of everything in-store, I scored big time on Black Friday at the Gap for, ahem, myself. But, for Cyber Monday Gap has 10% off the code CYBER10 and free shipping for purchases over $50. My top picks are this animal print coat and this sparkly scalloped dress for baby girls are both half off. Add that 10% off and free shipping for over $50, you can’t go wrong at Baby Gap.
- Those sweater dresses and leggings need boots, too! Piperlime is also offering 20% off for Cyber Monday. Check out thse adorable purple boots. I need a pair for me! For 20% off at Piperlime, be sure to enter Lucky20
- 77Kids, as I’ve said before, is my new g0-to retailer for boys clothes. I dress my guy in classic clothes with an edge, and 77Kids certainly fits that style. 77Kids and their sister stores, ae.com, aerie.com, are offering 20% off with Discount Code 45838295
Quality, but affordable snowboots for the boy have been on my must-buy list for the kid, so I’m hoping to scoop these Sorel boots today to take advantage of the Cyber Monday deals at 77Kids. Whether you live in the city or country and you get a good amount of snow, good snowboots are something I highly recommend in investing. Cold, frozen feet + kids are a soggy mix.
And while you’re there, be sure to design your own snowflake for childrens’ hospitals.
- The teens on my list are usually the hardest to shop for these days. Aside from video games, electronics and money, what else do they ask for? Tough one, right?
The teens in our family have their specific likes and wants, but for the most part, they all love music. Maybe Hot Topic isn’t a store for everyone, but you can’t beat the deal they have on music tees. Get two music tees for just $50. For today only, they’re offering free shipping on orders $50 or more. I’m loving this Rush tee for girls and Willie is always timeless. Discounts for music tees and free shipping are automatically applied to the shopping cart.
Happy Shopping, everyone!